Systemic enzymes can be taken without food. They enter the blood and tissues throughout the body where they help in healing processes. Systemic enzymes are also called proteolytic enzymes.
Proteolytic means protein eating.
Some people react positively to some enzymes while others are not. This is simply because we are all different. We have different blood types, metabolism, and pH ranges. Those have a huge impact while some people tend to utilize plant based enzymes over animal based and vice versa. That is the reason why Fibrenza contains the most potent enzymes from both sources (plant and animal) and no other enzyme product does this.
Fibrenza contains Superoxide Dismutase (SOD), which is very hard to find in other enzyme products. SOD is a powerful anti inflammatory and an antioxidant. Fibrenza also contains Seaprose, which is one of the most potent enzymes there is. It has anti-inflammatory properties. It breaks up and increases the viscosity of mucus and therefore, aids in bronchitis, COPD and reduces painful inflammation. Seaprose also aid in thrombophlebitis related to deep vein thrombosis.
Benefits of Fibrenza enzymes
- It dissolves fibrins in the blood, enabling the blood to flow better. It reduces the risk of clots, thereby giving the cells more blood supply.
- Fibrenza increases blood circulation and helps reduce numbness in extremities. Recovery time from sprains, strains, bruises or surgery can be accelerated.
- Inflammatory processes can be lessened. When you reduce inflammation, the pain will be reduced as well. When inflammatory processes are reduced the recovery time can be shortened.
- Fibrenza has immune modulating properties.
- Blood pressure modulating.
- Scar tissue properties. The enzymes break down scar tissue that is tagged by the body to be removed. For the purpose of clarity, the enzymes will never open up a scar because of the tagging by the body.
- Reduces Edema
- Helps with sinus problems.
- The response to food and/or pollen allergies can be reduced.
Dosage is much lower than other products.
For mild to moderate conditions: 2 capsules 2 times a day
Moderate to severe conditions: 3 capsules 2 times a day
It is to be used always on an empty stomach – ½ hours before a meal or 1 ½ – 2 hours after a meal. One bottle of 240 capsules will last for 2 months when the lowest dosage is being taken.
The enzymes in Fibrenza that are not actually produced in the human body such as Nattokinase Serrrapeptase.
Different enzymes have different specific functions, but all of the enzymes in Fibrenza are all preoteolytic. The body decides which enzyme is needed for which function .