is the owner of Exclusively Holistic, an online Health Counseling Service.
- She is a Certified Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner®.
- Certified Holistic Health Practitioner with diplomas in Herbal Remedies, Anatomy & Physiology, Internal Cleansing and Detoxification from the Natural Healing College.
- She is a Certified Health Coach from Beyond Organic University.
- She took classes in Functional Blood Chemistry to be able to educate her clients about the meaning of certain blood test results.
- Module one & two MTHFR, Methylation & Biochemistry master course
- Module three Estrogen Methylation and Detoxification master course
- She graduated in Germany as an Occupational Therapist in 1988.
Linda specializes in one-on-one counseling and education for people with digestive system issues, food sensitivities, hormone imbalances, inflammatory and immunological problems, and fatigue. (please read How I work)
Linda was diagnosed with an autoimmune disease Hashimoto Thyroiditis in 2009. She dealt with adrenal issues, insulin resistance, brain fog, digestive problems, and muscle pain to the degree that she was not able to care for herself.
Her family doctor and endocrinologist told her that she needed to take pain and thyroid medication for the rest of her life. None of them informed her that Hashimoto’s is an autoimmune disease and that by making lifestyle changes she could improve her health.
After major lifestyle changes, she was able to gain her strength back; and is now pain free.
She is OFF thyroid medication since early 2010 and hasn’t had an autoimmune flare up since the summer of 2010.
She practices meditation on a regular basis to maintain her well being. She loves to garden and grow her own organic vegetables, herbs and some fruits.
She constantly expands her knowledge of new findings in the world of whole foods, herbs, and supplements to assist people on their journey to a healthier and more fulfilled life.
Linda is a supporter of who stands for proper diagnosis and the correct medication for people who suffer from Hashimoto Thyroiditis, Graves and Secondary Hypothyroidism. A person who suffers from the above mentioned illnesses needs to also look for the underlying causes of their symptoms and this is the area Linda is passionate about.
and a supporter of
ThyroidNation.com is an independent news and health blog for people interested in creating awareness for thyroid and autoimmune diseases. We author and aggregate health related articles, editorials and, videos that inspire stories of hope, eco-friendly living, love, light and happiness!