Linda Wilbert – Stewart, HHP, HC, FDN-Practitioner
is the owner of Exclusively Holistic, an online Health Counseling Service.
- She is a Certified Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner®.
- Certified Holistic Health Practitioner with diplomas in Herbal Remedies, Anatomy & Physiology, Internal Cleansing and Detoxification from the Natural Healing College.
- She is a Certified Health Coach from Beyond Organic University
- She took the Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis course by Dr. Malter
- She took classes in Functional Blood Chemistry to be able to educate her clients about the meaning of certain blood test results.
- Module one & two MTHFR, Methylation & Biochemistry master course
- Module three Estrogen Methylation and Detoxification master course
- She is a Certified Brain Health Coach from the Amen University
- She took the World’s First EMF course for Health Practitioners Electrosmog RX
- She took the Reiki Master Course
- She graduated in Germany as an Occupational Therapist in 1988
Linda was diagnosed with an autoimmune disease Hashimoto Thyroiditis in 2009. She dealt with adrenal issues, insulin resistance, brain fog, digestive problems, and muscle pain to the degree that she was not able to care for herself.
Her family doctor and endocrinologist told her that she needed to take pain and thyroid medication for the rest of her life. None of them informed her that Hashimoto’s is an autoimmune disease and that by making lifestyle changes she could improve her health.
After major lifestyle changes, she was able to gain her strength back; and is now pain free.
She is OFF thyroid medication since early 2010 and hasn’t had an autoimmune flare up since the summer of 2010.
She practices meditation on a regular basis to maintain her well being. She loves to garden and grow her own organic vegetables, herbs and some fruits.
She constantly expands her knowledge of new findings in the world of whole foods, herbs, and supplements to assist people on their journey to a healthier and more fulfilled life.
Connect with me on Social Networks: (just scroll down a bit) Videos and Info on Gut Health & EMF protection, Gardening, & General Health Issues