Before you purchase create an account to have easy access to the download !
You will NOT receive an email with the pdf file.
This book will teach you:
- How to create your own Sourdough
- How to take care of it and keep it for a very long time
- The procedure of baking sourdough bread
- How to create your sourdough bread dough
- How to knead bread dough
- How to create different bread shapes
- How to bake sourdough bread
- Recipes for one loaf, two loaves and four loaves for the busy person:
- 12 Bread Recipes & 8 Bread Recipes for the busy person
- 3 Baguette Recipes
- 2 Roll Recipes
How to use this book!
What is the difference between American & German Bread?
Storing your Bread
Freezing your Bread
Defrosting your Bread
What is Sourdough?
Sourdough is a leavening agent
Sourdough helps your digestive system
Sourdough changes the flavor of the bread
Sourdough is a preservative
Sourdough – Home Made
Test it! Is it Sourdough?
What is a warm Place?
How to take care of Sourdough
Sourdough has several stages
Bread Baking – the Principle
Making a Sponge
The Kneading Process
Spices and Herbs: Different Kinds, Different Breads
Different Bread Shapes
Basic Wheat Bread
Wheat Bread with Seeds
Wheat – Milk – Bread (slightly sweet)
Buttermilk – Grain Bread
3 – Grain Bread
Rye – Wheat 50/50
White Wheat Baguette
Raisin – Chocolate Chips Bread
Recipes for the busy Person using a Bread Dough Mixer
Basic Wheat Breads – Four Loaves
Sunflower Seed Bread – Four Loaves
Multigrain Bread– Four Loaves
One Dough Two different kind of Bread
Basic Wheat Bread Two Loaves / Sunflower Seed Bread Two Loaves
Raisin Bread – Two Loaves
Raisin – Chocolate Chips Bread / Two Loaves
Müsli Bread – Two Loaves