Essential Oils promote health and well-being. They can be applied to the skin or inhaled.
The most common methods to use essential oils are diluted in carrier oil for a massage, diluted in bathwater, steam inhalation and diffusion.
This ebook on essential oils includes
- How to handle essential oil responsibly
- Different methods of diluting essential oils
- The use of the following essential oils: Clover, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Lavender, Lemon, Oregano, Peppermint, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Tea Tree
- Carrier oils
- Essential Oil recipe for acute ear infection
- Essential Oils as Perfume
- Stress Reduction and Aromatherapy
- Essential oils with calming effects
- Essential oils to lift the spirit