Panic sets in when people are not prepared and don’t have enough information. This is true in general and right now for the coronavirus outbreak as well.
COVID-19, the disease caused by the coronavirus, started rapidly spreading in China in December 2019. We saw pictures and videos coming out of China with medical personal in protective gear from head to toe. They implemented social isolation and began testing 100s of thousands of people.
So, why is the CDC telling us that their first testing kits shipped to different locations in the USA were faulty? They had at least two months to develop the test. South Korea tested 10s of thousands so far. The CDC tested 459 people and limited testing to those people who came in direct contact with someone from China. This Friday, March 6, they want to ship 1000s of test kits out to hospitals and doctors offices. Each test kit contains 2500 individual tests. In addition, VP Pence said that everyone who wants to be tested can ask for it and Medicare and Medicaid will pay for the tests. That sounds good, doesn’t it? But is this the reality?
What do you think will happen when 1000s of Americans get tested for the virus? The number of people who are infected with the coronavirus will increase drastically and everyone will go to a grocery store and stock up on food, toilet paper and water. Do you want to be among those crowds spreading the virus?
Be Prepared – Do Not Panic
What will you need when you are asked to self quarantine for at least 2 weeks or until you are well? Will you go shopping for groceries first before you stay home for weeks?
You will need:
- Canned food, Freeze dried Food, or can your own fresh vegetables.
- Order online such as grass fed beef, organic chicken and eggs
- When you go shopping purchase more storable foods that you usually eat such as Almond butter, Butter, Olive oil, Coconut Oil, Quinoa, Flax seeds, Nuts
- Purchase Water in stores – expensive
- Get Water canisters that hold 5 gallons each and fill them with tap water and filter it when you need it
- Get a Berkey Water purification filter which works with gravity and doesn’t need any electricity. The Berkey removes Glyphosate to almost undetectable levels (Glyphosate destroys gut bacteria)
Prepare your body
- Eat a clean diet
- Sugar causes inflammation and Candida overgrowth in the gut, Canola oil is mostly genetically modified, Gluten causes inflammation in the gut, Wheat is sprayed with Glyphosate which kills gut bacteria, Hydrogenated fats cause inflammation
- Drink clean water
- Get enough sleep (check out my article Coronavirus outbreak 2020 for valuable tips)
- Reduce EMF exposure (go to the same article)
Prepare your immune system
MegaGuard helps stimulate the production of stomach acid. This is very important because the acidic juice in your stomach kills incoming pathogens, including viruses. Stomach acid also stimulates bile flow digestive enzyme secretion by the pancreas.
Drink fermented drinks such as Kombucha. When you purchase it please read the labels since some contain a lot of sugar.
Eat fermented foods such as sauerkraut to feed the gut bacteria.
Eat different kinds of vegetables which each have their distinct kinds of fibers and feed different gut bacteria.
Take MegaPrebiotic which feeds ONLY the beneficial bacteria in the gut.
Take MegaSpore, a spore based probiotic which modulates and stimulates the immune system.
Take MegaMucosa which contains amino acids necessary to keep the mucosal lining healthy in the gut and to build it up. The mucosal lining is the barrier for your body from the outside world.
Check your zinc level or take a supplement. The immune system needs zinc to work properly. I believe in a zinc/copper combination because zinc lowers copper levels. Check with your health care provider. Copper can reach toxic levels in your body. If you have white spots on your fingernails it could be possible that you are deficient in zinc and/or copper.
Help your body fight a virus infection
Echinacea stimulates the immune system that fights viruses. Echinacea is available as a supplement and as a tea.
Licorice does the same as echinacea but can also increase blood pressure (BP). So, know your BP numbers and consult with your physicians prior to taking it. Licorice is also available as a supplement and as a tea.
Vitamin C in high doses helps not only the immune system fight but also supports the adrenal glands during time of stress.
Medical Mushrooms help the immune system to fight viruses. Reishi, Shiitake and others . This is an important supplement especially when you are infected with the coronavirus. Check out New Chapter at the bottom of this page.
The information provided on this website is not meant to substitute professional medical advice. Consult your health care provider in regard to supplementation, especially if you are on any kind of medication.