During my first visit to the chiropractor after the car accident I almost fainted after 5 seconds of traction (no adjustment due to inflammation). My body couldn’t handle the additional stress, which is no wonder after I got hit as a passenger by a pickup truck which traveled 40 miles / hr.
Three weeks ago I saw my chiropractor again. He was amazed about my progress and he asked what I did in order to tolerate not only the adjustment but traction and muscle stimulation as well.
Why are my adrenals not crashing after a car accident that could have caused extreme fatigue?
1) I took good care of myself before the accident with
- healthy foods
- eating according to the circadian rhythm,
- blood sugar regulation,
- going to bed early and getting up early etc.
2) I supported the hypothalamus-adrenal – axis with herbs, which I take from time to time.
3) I support my immune system and gut health with the right kind of foods, and take
MegaSporeBiotic which prevents leaky gut and fight invaders who could potentially make me sick.
4) I use Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis on a regular basis to
- look at mineral balance and imbalance
- adjust my supplement protocol
5) I meditate on a regular basis
6) At night I look back at my day
- positive events
- negative events
- try to find a solution to the negative events (if I can’t I write down what I would like to work on)
or contact me if you would like to book a free 20 minute Health Consultation.